Monday, June 5, 2017

My first weekend of June

This is what I did this weekend.

On Saturday, I went to  this Mom's  demand action for guns thing. Our friend Laurel was volunteering. It is to show we need less gun violence. There was food like burgers and hot dogs.I had a picture takin from a photo booth.I also talked to firemen and I got to sit in thier truck. Then I went to the pool to swim and we watched a Beetles documentary on pbs. We ate shrimp tacos with slaw, mango and avacodo.
On Sunday, a friend of ours named Stefanie came into town so we took her out to brunch with Grandbobby.We went to Urban Grub a trendy restaurant on 12 south.There was a seafood bar with oysters. I got chicken and waffles. We walked down 12 South afterwards and we went to Sprinkles cupcake ATM.We also went to Reese Witherspoon (a famous actress from Nashville)'s store called Draper James. Mom got a t-shirt that says"What Would Dolly Do?"
I also went to a concert at Fannie Mae dees park called"Dragon Music Park Sundays. They are trying to save the dragon whose tiles need repair. So we bought me a tee. I'm embarrassed to say we ran into friends of ours who helped organized it. I'm afraid of seeing people  I know in public when I'm not expecting it.

Tommorow's edition: Stanley Cup finals games 4 brought to you by my Dad who's lucky enough to be  going

4 comments:

  1. Dock, please tell your Mom that her new tee shirt sounds really cool. Reese is a sweet girl. How did the fundraising go for the Dragon? I understand that it can be shocking to run into so many people that you know but pumpkin, that's just kinda the world we live in. Can't wait to watch for your Dad on tv tonight. Let's Go Preds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dock, please tell your Mom that her new tee shirt sounds really cool. Reese is a sweet girl. How did the fundraising go for the Dragon? I understand that it can be shocking to run into so many people that you know but pumpkin, that's just kinda the world we live in. Can't wait to watch for your Dad on tv tonight. Let's Go Preds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Fish 🌮 🌮 . Yummmmm!
    I am glad you had a great weekend. I'm already ready to come back to see you, your Mom and your Grandbobby. Or for all of you to come see me. I told your mom the week before the 3rd weekend in September it's really fun where I live. Plus our Stare Fair is going the first half of September and there's so much there to learn and see. I am ready to see all of your sweet faces. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sharla! that sounds fun

    Thanks Leslie! I am writing about last night now.

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...