Monday, January 15, 2018

Snow Day

On Friday I had a snow day so I stayed home and played in the neighborhood  I sledded down a hill that was a very good place to sled. Up on that hill is a supposed old  family cemetery which belonged to this guy who lived here and had a lot of land before it was a subdivision. I also made hot choclate and played three games Monopoly,chess and taboo. I'm off today too because it is MLK day! Down below is a pic of me with a new sled. Also there's a video of  me sledding

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Dock! Maybe we will get enough snow tonight that you will really be able to use that sled tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...