Friday, June 29, 2018

MY SUPER FUN WEEKEND WITHOUT DAD

Me and my mom had an amazing time together while Dad was in the greatest city in the world (N.Y.C). We had so much fun one whole blog can not even hold my whole weekend of fun. But, I will try to tell some of my highlights of this past weekend in bullet point form

  • We went to Bellevue so Mom could do an audition for a show at Chaffins Barn Dinner theater.When we were there, we met up with our adult friend Leslie. We were originally planning to go to Loveless Cafe (copyright) but because it was too crowded we went to a place called City Limits instead.
  • I went to a jump place called Above All with my friend Foley.My favorite part of it was the Ninja Course which was a foam pit obstacle area. Afterwards, we went to the Maryland Farms YMCA to make up for a day we went there where it thundered. Foley wanted to go to the indoor pool and I was okay with it because we played aqua basketball in peace.
  • I went to Fulins (sushi/Chinese place) with my friend Scarlet and her family. I loved the Godzilla roll because it was fried and my mom is a health mom and we don't usually order something like that. After, I hanged at Scarlet's  house for a few minutes while my Mom shopped at Target. I loved it.

  •  I went to a Tex Mex place with my Mom and grandfather called Uncle Julio's. My favorite part of the restaurant was the table side guacamole. Then we went to an iced cream place next door called Jeni's. 
In summary I had a pretty fun weekend. We also went to see the Inredibles 2, but I will save that for another post/review. Next week I am doing camp which is awesome. Now I want to stop blogging for the day and go do something fun. Have a nice weekend, see you next time! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...