Friday, April 26, 2019

My Current Year

Hey Guys, I've had quite a year so far. First, I went on Spring Break to go to Florida (Orlando and West Palm Beach. It was super fun and exciting for me. I saw my grandmother and more family in West Palm Beach.) I went to Magic Kingdom at Disney World in Orlando. During that portion of the trip, we stayed at the B-resort, a hotel located close to Disney Springs. (on Disney World property). There was a cool star wars VR experience at Disney Springs, so me and Dad checked that out.  I went to Miami, also. There we ate at this authentic cuban restaurant, which kid of reminded me of Waffle House. I really want to go check out Miami again, because I only got to walk around South Beach. (Maybe during another cruise?)
 I also went to a lake house in Tennessee recently, thanks to Mom's friend Erin for inviting us. We spent about 1 hour on the lake (center hill lake). There is also a hiking trail about 15 mins from the house, so me and mom gave it a try. We almost got lost also, from there being no other human beings on the trail.I am excited about some things this year including my middle school graduation, a trip to New Jersey and more. I will make blogs about it this summer.

Dock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...