Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pfunky Pfriends

Yesterday I went to the Pfunky Griddle with our Friends Jacie, Cole and Maren. Everybody was a little late so we went to a nearby playground and we played until our friends got there. The way it works is you make some pancakes with the batter they bring you to make on your table. I love that I got some sweet toppings.I got some Reese's pieces. Our friend's got banana and chocolate chips.The Mom's got gluten free pancakes and my mom got strawberries and Jacie got banana and coconut flakes.We shared some of our toppings with each other because it's fun.They also have eggs and grilled cheese you can cook. My friend Cole got the Joey combo which was like the grand slam breakfast at IHOP for Pfunky Griddle. He had pancakes plus bacon and eggs and biscuits. I first met Cole when I was in Gymboree (a baby class) but we got back together in Kindergarten at Percy Priest Elementary.We took lots of pictures together. You should really try it, it is near Hundred Oaks in Berry Hill. For more info go to thepfunkygrittle.com

Upcoming Events this weekend:
Princess Bride Q&A with Cary Elwes (Westley/Dead man roberts, the farmhand, in Princess Bride)
Monster Jam at Nissan Stadium
Led Zeppelin music by the Nashville Symhony
Im not sure if i'm going but you should.Here are some pics. from yesterday...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...