Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Rainy day idea

I'm gonna tell you an awesome rainy day activity. Draw or color something cool .You get to expand your horizons.My mom's friend Margret gave us dog and a cat tote bags to color in.I colored the dog and mom colored the cat. She finished hers, I haven't finished mine . I never really liked coloring before because it wastes time but, this sorta  changed my opinion because I enjoyed the creative time. Mom really loves coloring and coloring with me.
We can't have events every day so sometimes we need to use our imaginations and make your own fun. Tune in tomorrow for a blog about the pool or  something else cool if it happens.
Here are some pictures of the totes we colored:




7 comments:

  1. Love this, Dock! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really fun! I've been reading your blog but today is the first day I figured out how to sign in to reply! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The totes look so cool Dock and Mom!That was really sweet of you to help mom out on her project, Dock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The totes look so cool Dock and Mom!That was really sweet of you to help mom out on her project, Dock :)

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...