Friday, June 9, 2017

Visit to the Farmers Market

My mom said to me if I want to be at an event, go to the Nashville farmers market. It is located next to the Bicentennial Mall. My mom wanted to get some ingredients for some Gazpacho (a cold cold veggie soup from Spain). We ran into a friend named Anna Butler Webb .She was selling very cool t-shirts and she was selling art out of a trailer.
We couldn't find a strange kind of cucumber called a hothouse so we got a regular one.We also got peaches from the yummy Peach Truck. Then, we went inside the food court which had international foods. We walked to a splash pad with lots of sprinklers at the Bicentinnial Mall. I got all wet in my clothes. That's a fun thing for kids too do in the summer to cool off. I also played theater in the Colosseum.  On the way home I went to a Predators hockey t-shirt stand and got a super cool t shirt that says Smashville on it. Also, I got a fidget spinner. I played with it so much. the guy who had the stand gave me a free flag for my room. In Belle Meade,someone had put predators t-shirts on the horse statues because nashville is so excited about our team being in the Stanley Cup. We came home and ate the delicious gazpacho.The Preds also lost☹️ Tune in tomorrow for at the movies:👨‍✈️ Captain Underpants edition. I'm going today at Hundred oaks. Bye.









5 comments:

  1. What a fun day you had Dock! Absolutely loved the pictures too! Wish I could spend one of your blog days with you & your Mom or Dad. Nice summer you are having in "Smashville" Dock!
    Can't wait to read your next blog, buddy! Keep up the good work! Cuz, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time, Dock! I'm glad you and your mom were out enjoying this fab weather. Going to Farmer's Market is a great activity! And those water sprinklers look so fun I'd be tempted to get all wet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you did lots of things that I love doing. Bicentennial Mall is one of my favorite places and The Peach Truck has the best produce. Can't wait to see pics of you in your Smashville shirt! What a nice guy to give you a flag. We are blessed to live in such a cool city that dresses statues 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you did lots of things that I love doing. Bicentennial Mall is one of my favorite places and The Peach Truck has the best produce. Can't wait to see pics of you in your Smashville shirt! What a nice guy to give you a flag. We are blessed to live in such a cool city that dresses statues 😎

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love keeping up w/ you!!! such interesting stories you have Dock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...