Saturday, June 10, 2017

Captain Underpants


I went to Hundred Oaks mall to see my friend Foley.We were going to see the movie Captain Underpants. At first there was nobody else in the theater. When they first started the movie the 3D wasn't even turned on. The Moms complained and they turned it on.
I found it to be a very hilarious movie with lots of potty humor. The moms didn't like it at first but the then thought it was cute. Lines like when the villain said "Oh really Oprah" to the kids who were analyzing him won them over..It was about two boys who hypnotized an evil principal to think he was a underpants based superhero.The villains name is Professor Poopypants.Almost everyone in the movie laughed.
Because of the mess up of the 3D they gave us free tickets, which was awesome because now we can go back and see Cars 3 for free.

I also ran into my old friend Chloe at the pool yesterday. I have known both Chloe and Foley since kindergarten.

Tune in for a report on Miss Martha's ice cream bash at First Presbyterian Church tomorrow, it's 3-5 in case you want to go sample ice cream.

(More photos below)



 ii

2 comments:

  1. Love the movie review and pics, Dock! Sounds like a movie that will be really funny to watch with some friends. So glad to hear that you had fun swimming and running into Chloe. I would love to make it to the ice cream social today but am afraid my legs aren't in shape for the walking. Can't wait to hear from you on how this year turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movie review and pics, Dock! Sounds like a movie that will be really funny to watch with some friends. So glad to hear that you had fun swimming and running into Chloe. I would love to make it to the ice cream social today but am afraid my legs aren't in shape for the walking. Can't wait to hear from you on how this year turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...