Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Whats up with me

We are moving to a new house so we are doing a lot of stuff to prepare us for our move. We went to a closing on it last week but we don't have to be out of our current house for a few weeks. 
The current house is much bigger but the new house is newer and there are some kids in the neighborhood We are doing a lot of shopping for couches and rugs and I'm starting to get bored with it but I am excited about planning a vacation for after we move in in July. We may go to the New Jersey Shore and go to the City to see a Broadway show or maybe we will go to Florida and sit on the beach. Mom is going to a record listening thing tonight that Grandbobby is on and i'm excited she will have fun. I just got a new Nashville Parent magazine today which shows events coming up and I will list some new ones soon. Here is a picture of  us at the closing .





p.s Happy Birthday to my grandmother Grandee!You are such a great lady, I love you 🎂


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...