Thursday, May 31, 2018

Spring Break 2018

My family took a trip to Florida last week.  First we went to Tifton, GA to some Quality Inn which I went to last year coincidentally. One of the main reasons I went to Florida is to see my relatives. First we went to West Palm Beach where I saw my Grandee and Pepe. I also saw my Aunt Lisa and Cousin Grace and Aunt Jo, her son Joe and his son Jack. Grandee lives two blocks from the beach club at the Hilton and I got to go there to swim at the pool, have Virgin Pina Coladas and boogie board in the ocean. I got  a little bit of a sun burn there but it was fun. We also went out to dinner where I saw my third cousin's Mia and Michaela. We also had an Easter party and we went to an Easter Mass.
I then went to Orlando where my family rented a condo. It is at a new place called the Grove, which just opened a water park called Surfari. On the first night there I went to Disney Springs and I had a fantastic time there. I went to a place called Splitsville where I bowled. I also went to the Mravel store there where I turned into Star Lord thanks to photo technology. Then I saw my mom's cousin, her daughter, and her boyfriend and his kids. We all played at the waterpark together, the older kid and I did the surf simulator together, we did slides and the lazy river and then all went to dinner together at a great restaurant called the Columbian. Unfortunately my dad was sick with bronchitis, but the next day me and mom went to Epcot and Animal Kingdom. My favorite rides at Epcot are Spaceship Earth and Soarin'. I was a little afraid of Soarin' at first but mom helped me conquer the fear and I was glad I did because it was amazing! Then we ate in "Italy". Then we rushed to Animal Kingdom where we met a nice family on the shuttle from Britain. We rode a banshee on the "Flight of Passage" ride with them and it was awesome! I really loved the trip and it was one of the best trips in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...