Thursday, June 7, 2018

Recap for most of my week(Mon-Wed)

I would like to share with you what I have done these past few days in bullet point form.

-I went to a jump place in Cool Springs (Above all Extreme Air sports) with my friend Zachary and his sister who was in Annie with me this Spring. My friend's mom suggested we go to lunch at a place around the corner for lunch, she'd never been to that place before but thought they'd have something for everyone. The place was called "Twin Peaks" and it made me laugh when I walked in and saw the waitresses because they were dressed kind of inappropriately for kids but we were already there so we stayed. 

- I had a play date with my friend Foley at his house. We played a game called Beat the Parents which was fun. Mom also wasn't there for most of the time too. It was a good step for independence and I really need it.

-I got invited to the CMT awards by my Aunt's ex boyfriend who's the bandleader of the show. They met at boarding school. I went to the Palm before the CMT awards. We ordered Calamari which was delicious. We also saw a lady we know who is a friend of mom's named Sandra Lee.
The CMA's were hosted by Little Big Town. I met my Aunt's friend and her buddy there who are in town from London.
 I saw Blake Shelton perform there and that was awesome because he's a great family friend and I haven't seen him since I was a baby. He won two awards there too. I also saw Kelly Clarkson and the Backstreet Boys and Chris Stapleton.
 Some of my favorite performers were the newer ones who were on the Ford stage because they were super close to me and I got to give them high fives and fist bumps when they walked by.




                     Here a picture with my "uncle" John Bohlinger (who was the bandleader) and mom and dad after the CMT awards:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...