Monday, July 16, 2018

MY SLEEPOVER AT FOLEY's

I had a big sleepover on Saturday. It was at my friends Foley house. For dinner,We had pizza and ice cream cones for dessert. We watched awesome movies called the Blues Brothers(jazz themed) and Strange Brew(beer themed).Afterwards, we settled into bed and listened to stand up of Bill Cosby.I didn't get good sleep so me and Foley woke up at 5:45 am. We first started our day watching the brilliant comedy piece by Mel Brooks "Blazing Saddles".Then we played an awesome game called Beat The Parents. I needed fresh air so we went outside to walk his two dogs Arrow and Lucy. I had a wonderful experience and I thank Foley and his parents for inviting me.

I will blog soon about my D.C TRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...