Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Gaylord Opryland- birthday/travel blog



Image result for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Hello, My name is Braddock Havey and my family took a trip to Gaylord Opryland in Nashville. We got there at about 12:30 because we weren't in a huge rush to go to the Hotel. It was my 14th birthday/X-mas gift! I went there because there is a new water park that opened there called Soundwaves. I took a friend named Foley there too. Our room was in the Garden Observatory which is a lovely atrium. It's a lovely view at night because there were beautiful lights, families walking around in matching pajamas  and carolers (Christmastime) singing. Anyway, my parents took us, me and my freind, to the waterpark and it was so much fun. If you go to the arcade located downstairs (The Basement) go there before you go in the water so you won't be wet and cold. We could find seats by the pool easily because the waterpark is designed to be a VIP package  if you get the package and stay in the hotel.They have lazy and rapid rivers there which were truly awesome.   Foley was truly obsessed with it, he doesn't like to do slides. I LOVED the slides! The wave simulator was totally worth it! They open up the simulator so only one person can go on it. I didn't even wipe out. Then, we went to an awesome pizza place in the Delta atrium.You need to go eat early because it's really busy during the holidays. We were tired of the waterpark so, we grabbed some dessert and watched a funny movie. Foley and I really had a great time!


Check out the pics below. I had the best birthday ever! (I didn't even tell you about the other things I did- Sperry's fancy restaurant with grandparents from New Jersey, went shopping and got some cool jackets, got highlights. went to a fancy sushi place in the "Gulch" called Virago with my parents and G-Bob and went to a Christmas concert at a church downtown where we got to hang out with friends backstage and the McCrary sisters even sang happy birthday to me!)

Happy Holidays!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...