Thursday, June 1, 2017

I went to Nashville Shores with my parents on Memorial Day and it was packed. You see I really was exited about it when a flyer came in the mail. Nashville Shores is a waterpark in Hermitage by the lake.We got season memberships which included 9 passes for friendsYou should come with me sometime. I went on the lazy river 3 times. Guess what, I was too tall for a kiddie ride! The  big kahuna (a huge slide's) line was about 40 minutes long, but it was worth it. Want to go there? google
www.nashvilleshores.com/ I'd write more but I have to go  meet my friend Foley at the Y pool

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time Dock! Wish we lived closer but maybe next time we're visiting Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet you out there,Dock. We'll probably need to take the wheelchair but I'm sure that some of the place is handicapped accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet you out there,Dock. We'll probably need to take the wheelchair but I'm sure that some of the place is handicapped accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dock!
    It sounds like a fun time with your parents! I was so happy to see your henna tattoo. It was GREAT! Thank you for letting me hang out at your house. When you gave me a kiss goodnight, that was one of my favorite things about my trip and you are one of my favorite kiddos! Love you! Sharla

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...