Monday, July 10, 2017

Dock's Despicable Me 3 experience

Saturday, I wanted to go to Despicable Me 3 but it was sold out so we went Sunday. Regal Green Hills (our local movie theater) is doing a big renovation where they put recliners in the theaters. I loved that idea because it was luxurious. People can also choose the seats they want now. When we went to Orlando in March there was a "dine in" theater at Disney Springs which was amazing. Unfortunately we didn't go to the Dine In one there but did see Beauty and the Beast which was fun. . Anyway, when we got in the theater yesterday, most of the seats were closed because they were cleaning it. The movie is about Gru( the main character) trying to stop  Balthazar Brat (a 80s inspired villain) and finding about his twin brother name Dru who has hair unlike his bald bro.The movie was awesome and you should really see it. I love the recliners because it makes me feel like I'm at home.














1 comment:

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...