Thursday, July 13, 2017

Me in Mount Juliet

Mom got a text from our friend Laurie saying that she wanted to get together. She wanted me to drive out and try their riding toys to see what I might like to get to play with on  our new cul de sac (Dead End).The Cook family has tons of outdoor toys to play with. I tried out a scooter which was super fun. Then I tried a green machine which is like a big wheel for big kids. I rode a 4 wheeler with Savannah driving and we raced around their yard; It was awesome! I want to buy the scooter  AND the green machine. They have a pool so I swam in it but Drew and Savannah(look up the forth of July backstory to see who they are) weren't with me in the pool because its no big deal for them.It is because they live there and they can swim anytime so they watched me swim.  For lunch we all went to Penn Station and I had a Philly Cheesesteak, It was like heaven. I enjoyed the visit because I love hanging out with them.






1 comment:

  1. Dock, looks like a fun day! Be safe on your new rides buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...