Sunday, July 23, 2017

My moving week

I went to a Bastille day festival over in Bandywood and here's a catch up on my whole last week. At the festival, there was live music sung in French. It celebrates France's independence from Napoleon. I tried some crapes with some Nutella and it was really good.

We were moving that week and there was a lot a work to be done so we went to Uncle Julio's ,a hip Mexican restaurant in Brentwood to celabrate our new house in the neighborrhood.We heard about it from our friend Rob.The food there is so good. We got table side guacamole which is so fresh.The main treat there was called the chocolate pinata which is a ball of chocolate that you hit like a piƱata and treats like mini chouros fall out .It was a really good treat. On the last day at our old house I wrote a message to the house on the living room wall because mom said i could. I felt sad saying goodbye to the house, because I grew up there but I love the new one too.

We are still moving in but we went on vacation anyway. Yesterday my Grandbobby dropped us off at the airport. So it's like G-UBER which equals Goober instead of Uber. We just got to NJ, via the Phili airport  I loved it because I hadn't flown in a long time. We had a nice dinner last night at my Grandparents, Grandee and Pepe Bob's  house. Now I am ready to get out and have some fun so ...bye!

Coming up on my blog: My first vacay days



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...