Sunday, July 30, 2017

My Tri state Vacay (New York, New Jersey and I flew into the Phili airport)

On my vacation I did so many amazing things. On the 2nd day my family (me, mon, dad, Grandee and Pepe Bob) went down to the boardwalk.  I tried out an animal scooter thats motorized so you can drive it. We also had dinner at a cool Italian place. with Grandee and Pepe Bob.  I got the cheese ravioli and it was fantastic. On the next day I went  to the Toms River country club to meet Nannie (my other grandma in N.J) I swam in the pool and jumped off the diving board and we all ate  dinner  there in the breezeway. On the fourth day I had the most epic experience of my life called NYC.  First I met Aunt Lisa at her apartment in the Lower east side of Manhattan.  She and my dad were working so Mom and I saw our friend Sandy who was working near by. She met us at Union Square Park and we played at the playground there. Then I went to Dylan's Candy Bar and picked up some candy. It was like Willy Wonka. After that I had Chinnese at a place called the Cottage. I tried some delicous dumplings with a sauce that tasted like peanut butter. Me and My mom met up with our friends Kathelen and her daughter Michaela.We walked around Times Square and we had fun. I got to see the Ed Sullivan theater which is the home of the late show with Stephen Colbert. I checked into a hotel in the theater district with my parents and then I went to a burger place with Aunt Lisa called Black Tap. They are famous  for  something called "crazy shakes" which have cool toppings. I myself got the cookie shake. I got a t shirt from Black Tap too. Go to https://blacktapnyc.com/ for more info! Then, I saw a broadway show called School Of Rock the musical.I  got a drink there called "The Teachers Pet" which was interesting. It tasted like punch with pineapple. The musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber is about a rocker named Dewey Finn who poses as a teacher and makes a rock band out of kids. I thought it was really cool and I thank my parents. I was walking out of the theater and got my way to the back of the theater. to what they call the stage door. I saw one the kids who was in the show. His name is Brandon and he played Zack. I took a picture with him and I got his autograph. He was in no rush and that made him kind. He played his own guitar parts in the show, he is a professional musician. He plays a 10 year old but we found out he is really 14.
The next day, I walked around by places like 30 Rock, Central Park, Trump Tower and St. Patrick's cathedral.We really did walk so much, like 7 miles one day. Then I  went back to Jersey to get a place at the beach. We got Penthouse 5 the first night which includes a balcony. We did some beach time, I body surfed and then we went to Bum Rodgers to eat dinner. The next day we met up with our friends Maura, Aiden, Caitlin and another kid named Cole. We swam in the ocean with them. I also met with my grandparents and My Great Aunt Joanne. We changed our rooms, Mauras family got the one we were in  we moved to one with an ocean view. My cousin Dylan's  dad Tommy and wife Jeri hooked us up with very good rooms (he's one of the owners of the hotel which is cool). We went to the boardwalk with the kids and had dinner at a pizza place called the Sawmill. We then did some rides at the boardwalk. It was a very awesome night. It was one of the best vacations of my life!
GBob picked us up from the airport and I had a school orientation to get back for the next day.
Here are some pics!












2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog Dock! Sounds like had so much fun! I really liked feeling that you must have had a blast at each and every place you went! That's a lot of fun to pack into a weeks time. So glad you experienced all that you could on your vacation. Now on to the next adventure-you get to go to a beautiful new home! Love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing Dock! I love following your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...