Friday, December 29, 2017

Dock's Awesome December Featuring a Surprise Trip

Decembers are always great to me because I have my birthday and Christmas. On my bday my grandparents came from West Palm Beach, FL to visit me. I had gotten a cool emoji cake and we had a cul de sac pre party where I rode my bikes with my friends. (The Cook family brought lots of ride on toys and decorated the street with bday messages in sidewalk chalk) Reba had sent me a  bday video message because my Uncle Shane is friends with her and got it for me.  We played a game where you try to eat a donut on a string without your hands. Our regular DJ friend Bama came to it because he's a great freind to Mom and Dad. I got money for a new bike from Nannie in New Jersey which was awesome.
I got tons of great gifts but my absolute favorite was the Nintendo switch which is the hottest game system. I also tried out the Virtual Reality thing at the Microsoft store at the green hills mall since I was finally legally allowed to at 13 years old. We went to Tokyo Japanese Hibachi for my actual birthday with Grandbobby and Grandee and Pepe Bob. Grandee got me a game for the Nintendo Switch called 1-2-3 switch which has lots of fun games like Tennis, Air Guitar and Telephone. I  went to movies to like Star Wars:The Last Jedi and Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle(named after the beloved Robin Williams film) and we may see another movie either today or tomorrow. I played with my friend Scarlet a little bit and we did stuff like did the Nintendo switch and decorate ugly sweater cookies from Trader Joes. One night on Winter Break Bama(our Dj) called to say he had tickets to something at the symphony. You see other than being a DJ he works there by doing marketing.That thing was Home Alone in concert based on the very popular Christmas movie starring Macaulay Culkin,Joe Pesci and Catherine O Hara. There was actually a chorus in it because there was a scene where Kevin(Macaluary) talks to a man who his brother Buzz calls a murderer in a church with Christmas singers doing it.
Christmas Eve we went to a movie called " It's A Wonderful Life" which was awesome because it's mom's favorite Christmas movie (Elf 2nd) at the Belcourt. Then we went to a little service at a church in Green Hills that was a napkin nativity, I chose to be a sheppard. Then we went to a candle lighting service at Unity. Then G-Bob came over, we made dinner and played Nintendo Switch a little even though he had a cold. The next morning we opened gifts. I got a scooter, tickets to Harry Potter at the symphony, A Wimpy Kid Calendar, Money from grandmothers for my travel/fun fund and a surprise trip from my parents with a surprise adventure from Grandbobby. Then we played Obama Llama, a rhyming game I got my grandfather. I was told to pack my bags for somewhere cold and that we were leaving the next day! I couldn't believe it! More on that in the next post! Here's a few pics....



\





More on that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quaranteened

Man, it has been a long time since I blogged. Happy New Year! By the way it’s 2021 and the world is in total shambles. I cannot believe that...